- Schedule an appointment with a selections coordinator or a sales team member, walk ins are welcome.
- Bring an estimated measurement of your project. If you have samples available of your paint color, flooring, tile or cabinets bring them in to find your perfect material.
- After you have made a decision on the material your sales representative will send you a quote within 24 hours.
- If you are satisfied with your quote we will make it into a Sales Order. Sign your Sales Order, our What to Expect form, and a deposit of 50%.
- We will give you a call to schedule a measure (template) with our highly trained templating team. This process typically takes a week after receiving your deposit.
- Once the measure is complete, you have the option to view your slab at a scheduled layout a week or less after your measure. This gives you an opportunity to see your slab one last time before it goes into production. Our team uses transparent vinyl cut outs to show your exact layout. This allows you to see where any veining, seams or cut outs will be for sinks, faucets, etc. If everything looks great you will sign off and be onto fabrication.
Typically a week after layout we are ready for a scheduled installation, your piece has been cut and we are ready to work our magic. A team of two or moreextensively trained installers will be at the scheduled location to place your material in its proper place. Once the piece is set, we will be on our way!
Leave us a review!